Islamic calendar

Thursday 9 March 2017

Long lost friend..

this will be a quick post.

it took so long loong for me to write again. i miss the time when i have plenty of time to write, and a plenty of idea to share. life is now getting more serious. I hate that. Eventhough I've already graduated, and now have my own small bussiness, I'm still struggling with my life, But today I'm feeling grafeful that God gives me a chance to write a little.

so yeah. when i was about 5 or 6 years old. My family has a restaurant somewhere here in the old town. It feels so at peace at that time. it was around 1999 or 2000. So, many people came over there to have a taste of our family's legendary Mee Jawa and Satay. We also opened at night.

I remember, there was a mother and a son that is same age as me. They always came to the restaurant and when he came, he used to play with me. The only thing that i remembered of him is that, His name is Kinkin. Cute right? I dont quite remember how he looks like but i have a vision that he looks like Liam Aiken who is an actor of Lemony Snicket movie. You know, the one who is so smart that he build a sail boat in the movie?

yeah, i've been wondering where is he now? Maybe he is not even Sarawakian or Malaysian. I really hope i can meet him in the future. Aaameen.


No comments:

Post a Comment