Islamic calendar

Thursday 21 April 2016

Mata Sakit

I have a health issue these days. I just got home after my graduation  a month ago, and done part-time job 3 days after it. But my eyes got really tired  after working for a week in the boutique. Maybe it was the air-cond that made my eyes so dry.

And, after a few days, I went to a new work place which is a boutique too. Well, my current job is not sales assistant for the boutique but since I have no task for the travel company yet, so i just placed at the boutique that is owned by my boss's wife. After 2 weeks there, my eyes got worsen, it starts to hurt when I look into the laptop and the phone so much. I  got really depressed because i have to rest my eyes, sometime, for a long hour after i got home from work. I just can't switch on the lamp in my room because the light hurts my eyes so much. So, I went to the government clinic two times, and the last time I got there, the doctor gave me an antibiotic for the so-called-sinus-problem.

And you know what, that night, my body feels like it wanted to explode. Unfortunately, my body is allergic to the antibiotic. So, my family sent me to the hospital at twelve at night and I got injected and has been added two bottles of sodium chloride into my blood. And now, I'm still at home. Just helping my family to run the kueh, mee jawa and satay bussiness as my eyes are not recovered yet.

I'm frustrated of what had happen to me. Astaghfirullah. but you know what. My friend said, it's okay Ika. Allah just wanna give a lil bit of time for you to chill after your graduation :)

Jazakillahukhair..

Really love the moment. I miss them both so much

No comments:

Post a Comment