Islamic calendar

Monday 29 June 2015

Bintulu or Mini Heaven

I'm on my holiday now. Praise to God. Me is so happy :)

My holiday is only for one month this semester. At first, I don't plan to come back to Malaysia for this holiday because the flight tickets are so expensive. But, there is a slave of Allah who is so 'pemurah' is willing to sponsor half of my tickets price. Alhamdulillah. So, here I am.

I'm the only Malaysian who has practical this year because of the different courses that I took with those of my bacth.

Yeah, I'm just afraid though. I'm afraid if I will be too sad going back to Surabaya alone and go to Jombang right after. (myenglishisgettingsucks!)

Oh yeah, as I touched down to Bintulu, the feeling is Subhanallah! Indescribable. I wonder if this Bintulu or mini heaven? The expression is too much huh?!

i have no idea left what to write. ok bye. bbelit tgn ku nak type bhsa inggeris tok eh

No comments:

Post a Comment