Islamic calendar

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Try to understand

As a youth, I found that, we always feel depressed about small things. We always do something wrong. And we always act foolishly.

I don't know where to start, but I have always wanted a normal life, A happy life. A life that I always do things in the right way.

But then, again. That is the hardest thing to do.

I thought for a while. Maybe, it is because we are still young and foolish. We don't know things as much as the elders. There is still many things we have to learn to make things right. We have to experience more things so that we can understand the world better.

I always can't mingle with my friends because I found they are loud and annoying to me. I hate people who speak loud as if they wanted the whole world to know what they are saying. And I hate the situation when there is too much foolish jokes around. But, it's just the way they are. Maybe it was because their family just talk like that. Maybe they are too stressed at the moment, and they are making funny jokes to forget their problems.

Oh, I have to learn more about people behaviour so that I can understand people better.

Can I????

1 comment:

  1. you are getting mature, a part of growing up is accepting peoples the way they are... understand them and eventually if something seems wrong, have slow talk with them. accepting peoples the way they are here does not mean you let them drowning into jahiliya things.. :)

    ReplyDelete